In today's world it's not a matter of if, but when, you will be faced with an insurance claim. When you are, Riverport will be there for you. Claims are handled in a timely and professional manner. To the extent possible, Riverport attempts to work with its insureds to achieve cost-effective management and resolution of claims.
Report a claim over the phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 888.762.3083
Report a claim online:
Report a claim via fax at 612.766.3860.
To help facilitate claim processing, include the following information when reporting a loss:
- Contact Person, including phone and fax numbers and email addresses
- Policy Number and Policy Information (vehicle numbers, locations, etc.)
- Indicate what you believe to be the correct deductible and coverage involved
- If there is blanketed coverage, indicate on the loss report
- List Rental Reimbursement if you believe there is coverage
- All supporting documents received related to the claim, such as witness statements, lawsuit papers, etc.